Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is issued in the United Kingdom by Gullwing Capital Equities Limited (“Gullwing”), a UK based Investment Adviser authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA FRN 678564. Gullwing is registered in England and Wales number 09333925.
TO ACCESS ALL AREAS OF THIS SITE PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW AND THEN CLICK “ACCEPT”.
The purpose of this website is to inform professional clients of the products and services offered by Gullwing.
The distribution of the information contained in this website in certain countries may be restricted by law and persons who access it are required to inform themselves and to comply with any such restrictions. This information does not constitute an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. Prospective investors should inform themselves as to applicable legal requirements, exchange control regulations and taxes in the countries of their citizenship, residence or domicile.
The information in this website should not be considered as an offer to purchase securities, and nothing stated within this website constitutes investment, tax or any other advice.
This website is confidential, and no part of it may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted without the prior written permission of Gullwing.
Non-Retail Clients Only
This Website has been approved for the purpose of Section 21 of The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (”FSMA 2000”). This Website is directed at persons who can be classified as Professional Clients under FCA rules.
If you are not such a person, you should not read the content of this Site, rely on it or take any other action in consequence.
You should always bear in mind that:
- an investment may involve significant risk;
- the performance of any security referred to on this website can be volatile and can go up or down;
- past performance is not an indication of future performance;
- rates of exchange may affect the value of investments; and
- if you are in any doubt about any information on this website please consult your professional financial adviser.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
(1) I HAVE READ UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPT THIS DISCLAIMER AND
(2) I CONFIRM I AM A PROFESSIONAL CLIENT (as defined by the FCA)